The impressive ‘Valley of the Deer’ (which is the direct translation of “Glenfiddich”) event was held for a fabulous 4 days in the Carcosa Seri Negara from the 27th to the 30th of May. The first event was held in Bangkok in year 2014 & we’re really honoured that Glenfiddich chose Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia this year for its second instalment of the Valley of the Deer.
Although Glenfiddich prides themselves with their it’s traditional approach to making their quality, award winning whisky the ‘Valley of the Deer’ has showcased their development with time by using innovative & interactive technology to educate their ‘Valley of the Deer’ supporters about the Glenfiddich, one of the brands crafted by William Grant & Sons.
This is definitely an event that you must attend if you ever get a chance. We at Boozeat were honoured to join one of the greatest nights ever. It has truly enhanced and strengthened everybody’s knowledge and support of Glenfiddich Single Malt Whisky. If you didn’t go to the ‘Valley of the Deer’ event then here’s everything that you missed out on :-
1) Extreme Car Limousines – Boozeat travelling in style to the event.
2) The Glenfiddich Passport. These are given at the entrance in order for you to participate in the interactive tour as well as to get the free drinks inside.
3) The free booze – each glass costs a Glenfiddich coin given to you in the passport holder.
4) The Glenfiddich history . The presentation slowly unveiled itself from one end to the other on the screens that were placed on both sides of the room.
5) An amazing guided tour of the Glenfiddich mock-up factory in addition to a live coopering demonstration by the very skilled & experienced , Mr. Ian McDonald .
6) The interaction table – This is AMAZING! All you’ve got to do is put the glass or cards on the table and the presentation will appear. Feels like JARVIS!
7) The Glenfiddich Ambassadors –Mr. Ian Miller, the Global Brand Ambassador and Matthew Fergusson-Stewart, the SEA Brand Ambassador.
Don’t you wish you were there? – keep up with Boozeat & if another one of these great events come up again then you won’t miss out on it ! If you were there then aren’t you glad you participated ? Glenfiddich – you’ve really out done yourself this time! Well done!