We truly had a pleasant 2-day event with fellow Glenfiddich enthusiast at Charcoal, Saujana Hotel last July. We are honored to have Matthew Fergusson-Stewart, William Grant & Sons’ Southeast Asia brand ambassador to share the Glenfiddich story, and to taste their Glenfiddich 12, 15, 18, 21, and 30 Years Old Single Malt Whisky.
Here’s some bits of memories we had during that very event. Special thanks to William Grant & Sons, Liberty Golf!
The distillery was founded by William Grant in 1887. But our story is still being written today, not just by William’s descendants, who still own and manage our Distillery, but also by the generations of people who’ve worked here, helping to create the world’s most awarded single malt Scotch whisky*
You May Also Like
- Martell Cordon Bleu Extra – A tantalising preview
- Diageo operation profits up 25% in H1 2017
- Study: Drinking alcohol can boost your memory
- The Archaeologist – Premium gin made with Harley-Davidson parts
- Glenfiddich Experimental Series – A boldly different kind of scotch