The very first instalment of “A Shucking Good Time” went down over the weekend and we couldn’t be happier! Brought to you exclusively by Boozeat, the oyster and wine party saw plenty of laughter and beautiful people enjoying each other’s company.
A huge thanks to all you Boozeaters who made it possible!
Give yourselves a pat on the back because you folks really know how to indulge. We went through over 50 bottles of Sauvignon Blanc and around 600 oysters! We have to admit, it was more than we expected.
It was great fun putting the event together and we’re really glad to have had a great crowd and a great venue. “A Shucking Good Time” is only going to get better and we’re really looking forward to the next party at SIX Cocktail Lounge in Bangsar, happening 9 Jan 2016.
In the meantime, here are some of the best shots from the party! Check out our album on Facebook and feel free to tag away if you were there.
You May Also Like
- Casamigos Tequila – George Clooney’s billion-Dollar tequila brand
- Royal Salute The Flask Edition special released internationally
- 2016 EU spirits exports surges by 5%
- New Cono Sur Bicicleta Pinot Noir limited edition bottle released
- 7 essential whisky cocktails to know and try